Solutions for Water Utilities
For water and wastewater utilities and treatment plants
Loop Organics provides services including:
- Biosolids processing and composting
- Biosolids management (collection, transport and land application)
- Lagoon dewatering and biosolids management
- Biosolids market assessments
- Short and long term Biosolids strategies
- Biosolids storage strategies
- Lagoon surveys
- Odour analysis projects
- Biosolids management and odour consulting
- Wastewater and sludge treatment process consulting
- Wastewater irrigation scheme hydraulic, nutrient and salt balances
- Irrigation scheme wastewater and soil monitoring
The key staff of Loop Organics have a combined industry experience of over 60 years, including the establishment of some of the largest biosolids reuse programs in Australia and consulting to water authorities and councils across Australia since 1994. We are a trusted industry partner with clients including Barwon Water, Coliban Water and Central Highlands Water.
Through Loop Organics experience in the development and review of biosolids guidelines for various state regulators, we have developed, and are committed to maintaining, a strong working relationship with regulators. It is this combination of technical understanding and practical experience in delivering biosolids reuse that enables the company to deliver proven and sustainable solutions as biosolids managers.
> READ MORE about Biosolids
> CONTACT US for advice or a free quote
S E E M O R E S O L U T I O N S F O R . . .